Friday, November 10, 2017

Paamul

We are in Paamul. Torrential rains today and our area is a sea of mud. No one seems enthused about going to Xcaret, which is included, so I am going to to sub a tour later on. There is little interest among this group about visiting things like theme parks, they want to see the real Mexico, not Disneyland south, so that is what we are going to provide. Mind you the weather may be playing a factor. We have had good weather so far, but today was an exception. We are seriously considering leaving here a day early and spending an extra day in Chetumal. This is the most expensive RV Park in Mexico at $50 US  a night, hookups are good, but no WiFi, and a long way  to walk to showers & the bathrooms. It really is a rip off in my opinion, but there is no other option along this coast, so we have no choice in the matter. They even came around last night and told us we were not allowed to use barbeques. Regardless, our spirits are high and everyone is having a great time.  It looks like I have fixed my RV leak, after torrential rains, its dry. That is a relief. I know the RV park in Chetumal is great and it's grass, has a nice pool, and I think a laundry, so if everyone wants to head there a day early, we will certainly do that. The customer comes first. I did have to take 2 customers into Playa del Carmen to deal with dental & medical issues today. That worked out well. one was my sister who broke a tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment