Saturday, December 3, 2016

Tachos still

Another mixed weather day, alternating downpours & sun. Tommorrow we move south to Melaque. It's best to transit PV at dawn on a Sunday when traffic is light, Found a Chinese buffet close by this evening. Nice change from Tacos.

I counted 25 rigs in here from Quebec, 1 from Alberta, one from Utah, one from California and myself. Outnumbered. I did flog some of Gabriels French tours to them.

No more mice caught, but the cheese on the trap has attracted hundreds of little ants. So the dilema. Do I put down ant poison, risk poisioning  a mouse, and having him die under the floor somewhere? Fortunately I have a powerful brain that I inherited from my father who is, of course, British and not a foreigner. I opened up an ant trap to reveal what looks like poison peanut butter. I simply baited the trap with that. The mouse will get its neck broken if there is still one in here, in the meantime the ants will eat it and also die. I am in a war criminal mood tonight.

Apparently Danielle is 5 hours east of Guadalajara camping in a Pemex Station. I emailed her detailed instructions on getting around the south side of Lake Chapala so she does not have to drive through Guadalajara. She should be in Melaque Monday afternoon a day after we get there. Hopefully a couple of weeks will get her relaxed  and she will join us in Jan. Looking forward to seeing Yankee again. Nice dog, unless you try to get near Danielles rig, in which case you get your balls chomped off..



No comments:

Post a Comment