First rain today since we left California. Nice thunderstorm. I still haven't done anything about the leak in my slide storage compartment, so before it hit, I taped up the door where I suspect the issue is just in case, and did some resealing. Found the spring shop and bought 2 more sets, so now I have replacements for all around, just in case. Terry's brother came over today to give us a posted date check for the money he borrowed to buy a motorcycle. I took him over to Costco to buy booze. He did not stick around much, I think he has a senorita back at home. As long as its not bad man Jose's daughter.
Tachos has increased it sprices to 450 pesos, about $30 Canadian, A bi tof a rip since they have cut their Wi-Fi and when I went to dump my sewer and it backed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment