Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Color Marino

Just noticed some essential parts have fallen off my outdoor BBQ. Bummer since we cook outside a lot down here. I did manage to order replacements and one of our group who is meeting us in Jan will bring them down. I guess its off to Walmart to buy a cheap Hibachi for now. One more item to double check every few weeks. Things are quieter here now Revolution Day weekend is over, but we will probably cut our stay here a bit short as the power is an issue and I hate having to run a generator. On the plus side the Wi fi here is excellent. Can even run Netflix. I also signed up for a free service which also provides us the basic US channels for free. Get friends to join and you get DVR time. If interested,   Click here

1 comment:

  1. Loosing parts as you drive the road is certainly one way to mark your trail. Can't beat a Hibachi grill. Ive used a Son-Of-Hibachi for many years.

    ReplyDelete