Thursday, November 24, 2016

Another day in the life.

I know I did not write anything yesterday. I spent the whole day fighting off gangs of Bandiditos & Cartels. It was quite a gun battle and I am now completely out of rounds.

Actually nothing much happened yesterday, spent most of the day floating in the pool reading  a book. I don't like to do this on the beach in case a Japanese whaler mistakes me for a beached Beluga. My tan is not yet as developed as my belly.   I unloaded the ATV for Terry. She has been bugging to take it on the beach. I am reluctant to do that as it is only 2 wheel drive and if she gets stuck, I have no idea what I would do to retrieve it. No way would I risk my truck down there. I usually keep it off beaches unless there is somebody else around with another. I also worry what happens if it dies on her down the beach, she can't walk very far without a cane due to foot injury a couple of years ago. This beach is very remote, miles & miles of nothing. Nevertheless, I gave in. If something happens to her, I don't have the life insurance company phone number with me, and I haven't yet decided on a colour for the new Jag.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. You should check the time for high tide, then get the ATV ready for Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every good tool deserves a shed.

    ReplyDelete