Thursday, February 16, 2017
Chetumal
As we drove south from Tulum, the strip development so apparent south of Cancun slowly dried up and we seeemd to be back in the real Mexico again. We arrived here late in the afternoon. What a great RV Park. One of the most pleasant settings I have been in. There are only power hookups and a central water tap & dump station, but we came prepared for that. Every site has its own cannon to defend itself, how cool is that? We are going to spend 4 days here, one day to go into Belize, and 3 to just explore the area. There are a number of more obscure Mayan Cities around here I want to go look at, plus we should be able to find some nice Cenotes that have not been commercialized like the ones up north.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great photos. Been following your tracks via SPOT. Are there any later diesels in the bunch? I take it all are running well?
ReplyDeleteHow's the Bone fishing along the coast?
ReplyDeleteOne later diesel, but its had its dpf filter removed
ReplyDelete