I know I have not updated this in a while. I came down with the flu and updating this blog was not in the cards, I had a tough time even driving. We spent a day in Patzcuaro then on to Villa Corona where I more or less slept for 2 days. We are now in Melaque. I left my trailer in Villa Corona as I have to go back there on Friday to fly home. Tom & Nancy & Bernie will be taking over the caravan after I help it get through Puerto Vallarta.
I am basically ending this blog here as I have so much to do now I am feeling better, to get ready to leave and store my RV for a month. I have to fly home in order to maintain my medical. Mind you, it will be nice to be home at Christmas despite the temperature shock I will be back down on Jan 5th.
Today was a tough day, my wife & I went to visit the spot we buried our beloved dog, Tomas, back in March. It's undisturbed, but become overgrown with a thorn bush. I have to machete it back in January or we won't be able to get to the spot in a year. It was emotional. We will spend Jan, Feb & March here until the spring caravan comes through. I am leading half of that out of Mexico, plus in Feb I am bringing some of our copper canyon group down to Melaque, but that is only a 4 day excursion for me. Neither Terry nor I feel like moving much once we get back
No comments:
Post a Comment